RBTs work collaboratively on behalf of clients with a team-centered approach with children with autism and related disabilities. We strive to provide HIGH quality, evidence based treatments within strong ethical framework. We do NOT work with Medicaid.
Immediate full time and part time hours available. High demand for afternoon, early evening and weekend hours are optional.
WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
At Cadenza we a have a special Career Advancement program for RBTs. Such program will promote RBTs who excel at their job and reward them with a promotion to roles of greater responsibility or be promoted to an Analyst role if they wish to pursue this career. The Cadenza Center will always encourage and support those RBTs who wish to engage in further academic studies to become certified Analysts
In addition, RBTs may also further their career advancement and if interested, they may be promoted to a Lead RBT role if they excel in their performance and meet specific criteria.
- Opportunities in homes, schools, or our main location in Hollywood.
- Cross-training to work with more than 1 client allows for more consistency in your work hours every week
- Opportunities for co-treating with other RBT’s, Psychologists and Mental Health and creative arts therapy staff
- Get paid while receiving Supervision. Masters’ students may earn up to 10% supervision (fast track) under certain conditions!
- Continuing Education, training, & mentorship with our experienced BCBA’s
- Paid BACB renewal fees
- Paid Time Off for hours worked (even for part-time staff)
- Paid session preparation time
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursed
$200 BONUS on first paycheck!!
Under the direction and supervision of Licensed Psychologists and Board-Certified Behavior Analysts, behavior technicians and assistant analysts will be responsible for:
- Providing direct behavior therapy to individuals with special needs in homes, schools, and/or clinic settings
- Document data and progress on client treatment plans
- Assist with creation of materials needed to implement behavior plans
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members on client progress and barriers to treatment
- Maintain clinical documentation and client records
- Provide feedback and support to clients and their caregivers
- Assist in updating teaching plans and behavior programs including data sheets
- Graphing of data and assisting in writing progress reports
- BE CERTIFIED AS AN RBT if you’re not certified but like working with kids please get the Certification course online FOR FREE at https://autismpartnershipfoundation.org/free-rbt-training and it’s 100% online.
- Pass an updated RBT competency with our staff (even if you have an active RBT credential) prior to hire
- be able to speak and COMMUNICATE in English – No ABA España.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavior therapy or related field
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation is dependent upon experience and level of credentialing. Registered Behavior technicians salary starts at $19/hour up (brand new RBT with no experience) to $30/hour (Lead RBT or Advanced RBTs seeking college degree may be compensated commensurate with experience.
Available work locations between south Miami and south Broward County. Main office in Hollywood, Florida. We have cases ready and available to start in Aventura, North Miami, Pembroke Pines, and Coral Springs.
- Must be proficient in English. No ABA España.
- Must have completed the 40-hour online training course or willing to complete within two weeks. You can get started with the link below for free:
- Must have a clean record, as clear background checks are mandatory.
- Preferably have experience working with kids under 12 years of age.