Last Updated: January 1, 2024
- Acceptance of Terms
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cadenza Center’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cadenza Center’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cadenza Center at any time.
The materials on Cadenza Center’s website are provided ‘as is’. Cadenza Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Cadenza Center or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cadenza Center’s Internet site, even if Cadenza Center or a Cadenza Center authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cadenza Center’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cadenza Center does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Cadenza Center may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Cadenza Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cadenza Center of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cadenza Center’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Contact Information and Privacy
Users may be asked to provide basic contact information through a website form. This information is not shared with any parties outside the organization and is solely used for the purpose of responding to inquiries about our services.